- BBC World Service (2019, 19 March). The Why Factor (Podcast). Fathers and daughters.
- The Central Western Daily (2019, September 28) NSW Office of Sport deliver Daughters and Dads Active and Empowered program.
- Charity Today. (17 June, 2019). Daughters and Dads programme highlights the power of father-figures.
- Sport England. (9 June, 2019).Why we invest in Women’s football. Women in Sport – Daughter and Dads.
- Connect Sport. (6 June, 2019). Women in Sport campaign recognises role of fathers.
- NSW Government Office of Sport. 6 March, 2019). Building gender-balanced sport this International Women’s Day.
- NSW Office of Sport. (2018, December). Ministerial media release: Her Sport Her Way shaping the future of women's sport.
- The Newcastle Herald. (2018, October 26). University of Newcastle health program for dads and daughters expands to the UK.
- The Newcastle Herald. (2018, October 15). Girls and boys need more activity, University of Newcastle research says.
- The Newcastle Herald. (2018, August 15). Hunter Children’s Research Foundation.
- ABC Life. (2018, August 8). Here’s how dads can help raise body-positive kids.
- Heart Foundation. (2018, May 24). AusPAnet – Australian Physical Activity network. How dads can take the lead.
- National Association for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (NAPCAN). (2017, August). 2017 Play Your Part Award recipients.
- Sports Medicine Australia. (2017, June). Sport Health. Volume 35, Issue 1. 5 minutes with Philip Morgan.
- Northern NSW Football. (2017, March 9). Female Football Seminar for Female Football week - Guest speaker.
- The Newcastle Herald. (2017, February 7). Newcastle University introduces DADEE program to promote gender equity and improve health.
- The Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation. (2017, February 6). Highlights from the 30th ACHPER International Conference, Canberra, Australia- First Highlight- DADEE Program – Prof. Philip Morgan.
- The Newcastle Herald. Gregory, H. (2016, August 25). Teaming up to get fit.
- Coaching Life. Morgan, P.J. (2016, July 6). Physical Activity is associated with a wide range of physical and mental health benefits. Participating in regular physical activity during childhood is vital for optimal growth and development.
- The Newcastle Herald AURORA magazine. Morgan, P.J. (2016, July). DADEEs girls demonstrate significant improvement in activity levels and well-being.
- Crinkling News. Thurlow, L. (2016, June 6). Like father, like daughter.
- The Newcastle Herald. Valentine, R. (2016, May 29). Professor Phil Morgan to discuss family fitness programs at HMRI seminar http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3935392/a-taste-of-fitness-for-families/
- The Star. Valentine, R. (2016, May 29). Professor Phil Morgan will offer key strategies for healthier family lifestyle during HMRI week. http://www.newcastlestar.com.au/story/3930580/tips-for-healthier-living/?cs=1535
- The Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation. (2016, April). 30th ACHPER International Conference Keynote Speakers – Professor Philip Morgan, University of Newcastle (AUS)
- The Newcastle Herald. Cronshaw, D. (2015, December 29). University of Newcastle Professor Philip Morgan issues obesity warning http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3617802/diet-fads-not-the-answer-to-beat-obesity/
- Australian Childhood National Review. Arburthnott, J. (2015, November 11). Are we underestimating a father’s role in fighting obesity? http://www.australiannationalreview.com/underestimating-fathers-role-fighting-childhood-obesity/
- Port Waratah Coal Services Magazine. (2015, November). Storylines – celebrating and showcasing the work of PWCS community partners over the last three years. Regarding the DADEE program pp. 41 http://www.pwcs.com.au/media/1664/2015_storylines_final_online.pdf
- Coalface Magazine. (2015, August 12). Mining Suppliers Dominate Business Awards. Regarding Port Waratah Coal Services Award for contribution to the region
- Port Waratah Coal Services. (2015). Case Study – Healthy and Active Community. Regarding the DADEE program http://www.pwcs.com.au/community-environment/community-partnerships/case-study-healthy-and-active-community/
- ABC News. (2015, January 30). Dads and daughters study doubles numbers http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-30/dads-and-daughters-study-doubles-numbers/6056432
- Coalface Magazine. (2015, January 5). Dads lead the way for their daughters http://coalfacemagazine.com.au/dads-lead-the-way-for-their-daughters/
- Kids on the Coast. (2014, December 16). DADEE to benefit young girls http://www.kidsonthecoast.com.au/2010-news/dadee-to-benefit-young-girls
- The Maitland Mercury. Swain, E. (2014, December 3). Maitland dads encouraged to take part in father/daughter exercise program http://www.maitlandmercury.com.au/story/2741088/dads-and-daughters-exercise-to-improve-girls-well-being/
- Newcastle Herald Editorial. Kirkwood, I. (2014, December 3). Family fun and fitness http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2738368/editorial-family-fun-and-fitness/
- Newcastle Herald. Gleeson, A. (2014, December 2). Study wants to help daughters http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2737913/study-wants-dads-to-help-daughters/
- ABC News. (2014, December 2). Physical activity program hopes to make more resilient and confident http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-02/physical-activity-program-hopes-to-make-girls-more-resilient-an/5934008
- Gold Coast News.com.au. (2014, December 2). Physical activity program hopes to make girls more resilient and confident http://goldcoast.news.net/article/2384900/
- Port Waratah Coal Services. (2014, December). The DADEE of all activity programs to benefit young girls http://www.pwcs.com.au/news/latest-news/the-dadee-of-all-activity-programs-to-benefit-young-girls/
- Twitter. (2014, December). #DADEE https://twitter.com/hashtag/dadee
- ABC1233. Hamilton, C & Homer, B.(2019, May18). Interview with Prof. Philip Morgan to discuss the DADEE Program.
- ABC 1233. Russell, G. (2018 June 4). Interview with Prof. Philip Morgan to discuss Women sport coaches.
- ABC 1233. Homer, B. (2018 March 8). Extended radio interview for International Women’s day to discuss gender equity and DADEE.
- ABC State-wide. (2017, September). Interview with Prof. Philip Morgan to discuss DADEE Program.
- 744 ABC Melbourne. (2017, January 21) Interview with Prof. Philip Morgan to discuss DADEE Program.
- 2NUR FM. Sergeant, T. (2017, February 24). Interview with Prof. Philip Morgan & Prof. John Fischetti to discuss the DADEE Program.
- 2NURFM. Sergeant, T. (2016, June 1). Regarding Prof. Phil Morgan’s public seminars at HMRI about health programs for families
- 2NURFM. Reid, V. (2015, November 23). Wellbeing. Regarding the DADEE program and the latest research
- SEN 1116. Coburn, P. (2015, September 9). Fit and well with Paul Coburn. Regarding the DADEE program https://audioboom.com/boos/3557483-fit-and-well-with-paul-coburn
- ABC radio Canberra. Salisbury, C. (2015, August 21). Health and nutrition. Regarding men’s health
- ABC radio news, National. (2014, December 2) Cox, D. Physical activity program hopes to make girls more resilient and confident
- ABC radio, Brisbane, “Shed Happens”. (2014, April 12). Smith, P. Regarding dads and daughters
- ABC radio, Brisbane. Davidson, K. (2014, March 23). Regarding dads and daughters
- ABC North Queensland. Colvin, M. (2013, November 20). Regarding Dads and daughters
- ABC South East NSW morning program. Campbell, I. (2013, November 19). Regarding Dads and daughters.
- ABC Radio News. Cox, D. (2013, November 15). Regarding HCRF grant and the DADEE program
- ABC Newcastle morning program. Emberson, J. (2013, November 15). Regarding theDADEE program
TELEVISION / DVD
- NBN News. Kempe, L. (2018, October 25). Dad and daughter sports program goes worldwide.
- NBN News. Beyersdorf, N. (2017, September 1). Hunter father-daughter program wins national award.
- Nine News Canberra. Larouche, E. (2017, August 31). Governor General Sir Peter Cosgrove presented national awards for projects that promote children’s wellbeing. DADEE receives national award.
- NBN News. Haberfield, K. (2017, February 7). Ground Breaking DADEE Program expands.
- NBN News. Murphy, E. (2016, August 24). Girl Power – The program helping dads to empower their daughters.
- NBN News. Murphy, E.(2014, December 2). Daddy’s Little Girls Benefits from New Program http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2014/12/02/daddys-little-girls-benefit-from-new-program
- NBN News. Smyth, G.(2014, April 7). Fathers To Be Recruited As PE Teachers http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2014/04/07/fathers-to-be-recruited-as-pe-teachers