Hippocampus. (2023, July 18). Run Like a Girl.
- University of Newcastle. (2023, September 10). Run like a girl: Tackling gender bias [YouTube].
- Women’s Soccer Coaching. (2023, June). Bringing dads and daughters together. Newcastle Herald (2023, June 16). Nurturing health with a fatherly focus.
- Daughters & Dads Football Program. (2023, February 24). The Loose Cannon – Central Coast Mariners Matchday Program (Issue 128).
- Newy with Kids. (2023, August). Provide Your Input into a Daughters & Dads Teens program.
- Football Australia (via LinkedIn). Daughters & Dads Football is funded under the NSW Legacy Fund…
- University of Newcastle, College of Human and Social Futures (2023, July 20). Daughters and Dads earns international recognition in Sweden.
- Football Australia. (2023, July 18). Daughters & Dads Football – A key Legacy ’23 initiative to increase female participation.
- Northern NSW Football. (2023, May 23) Tips for girls to overcome nerves and get into football. Hear from passionate father and Daughters and Dads participant, Rob Paterson.
- Optus Sport. (2023, May 13). Daughters, Dads and Girls United. [YouTube].
- Newy with Kids. (2023, January 15). Get Daughters & Dads Involved in DADAE.
- Minister for Sport – NSW Government Media Release. (2022, October 16). Football scores winner with Daughters and Dads program.
- Women Onside (2022, December 28). Link to - Football scores winner with Daughters and Dads program.
- Newy with Kids. (2022, Sept 15). Get Dads & Daughters involved in DADAE.
- Shoalhaven and Nowra News (2022, August 5). Breaking down barriers.
- Sport Union website (2022, June) Daughters and Dads Active and Empowered – Austria.
- Women In Sport UK website (2022) Daughters and Dads Active and Empowered Programme.
- Women In Sport UK website – Lee Warren (2022, April) Daughters and Dads: Building Male Allies at Home.
- Women in Sport (2022, April) Daughters and Dads Active & Empowered program [VIDEO].
- The Northern Daily Leader (2022, 6 April) Daughters and Dads Active and Empowered program to return to Tamworth to build confidence and skills in girls.
- Balmain Rozelle (2022, 1 April) Active and empowered.
- Northern NSW Football (2022, January 18) The benefits of being a football parent.
- South Coast Register – Sam Baker. (2022, July 30). Local Program aiming to inspire next generation of female athletes.
- Milton Ulladulla Times – Sam Baker (2022, July 30). Local program aiming to inspire next generation of female athletes.
- Darling Magazine (2022, Autumn) Active and Empowered, page 10.
- International Cricket Council T20 World Cup Match Programs (2022, October) Daughters and Dads: Empowering girls.
- The Darling Magazine (Autumn 2022, Issue 5) Active and Empowered.
- The Monaro Post (2022, February,16) Girls program creates life-long love of sport.
- Auburn Review. (2022, July 18). Dads helping daughters to fall in love with cricket.
- Cricket Australia Men’s Ashes Series Magazine 2021-2022 (2022, January). Active and Empowered.
- Sunday Telegraph. (2022, October 16). Dad’s Girl’s are Kicking Goals.
- Novo News (2021, July 26). Uni teams lauded internationally.
- Mindful Parenting Magazine, May 2021 (Issue 12). Play It Forward - Daughters and Dads Active and Empowered: The Pioneering program developing girls’ self-esteem and resilience.
- International Basketball Federation (FIBA) (2021, May 10). The future is bright for women and indigenous communities around the FIBA women’s Basketball World Cup 2022
- Basketball Australia (2021, May 10) FIBA Women’s Basketball World Cup 2022 celebrates 500 days to go.
- Basketball NSW (2021, May 11) I am a girl I can do anything.
- Mirage news (2021, April 6). Daughters and Dads Complete Award-Winning Program.
- Orange City Life (2021, March 4). World- Leading Daughters and Dads Program enjoyed in Orange.
- Central Coast Community News (2021, February 10). Daughters and Dads program launches on the Coast.
- The National Tribune (2021, February 8). World-Leading Daughters and Dads Program Returns to Orange.
- Newcastle on Hunter (2021, February 3). World-leading Daughters and Dads program comes to Point Wolstoncroft.
- Newcastle Herald. Cronshaw, D (2021, January 29). Throwing like a girl finds new meaning.
- NBN News. Vaughan, G (2021, January 28). Successful father and daughter sports program comes to Point Wolstoncroft.
- Psychology Today. (2020, December 20). What a girl needs from her Dad.
- Newcastle Weekly. (2020, December 1). International recognition for Uni’s green initiatives.
- Eco Voice. (2020, December 2) International recognition for University’s green initiatives
- Australian Men’s Health Forum. (2020. Sept). Celebrating dads: What a difference a dad makes.
- NSW Government, Office of Sport. (2020, March). Collective Voices Game Changer Story: Empowering dads to empower their girls. Featured as a program driving positive change for women and girls in sport.
- The Asahi Shimbun (2020, May) Kill two birds with one stone: Professor aimed programs at dads to involve with girls with sports. This newspaper has a daily readership of 6.5 million people
- Daily Telegraph. Lulham, A. (2020, January 20). Daughters and Dads cricket program for inner west ahead of T20 World Cup.
- English Football League. (2020, 8 January). Five new Club Community Organisations on board for second year of innovative Daughters and Dads Active and Empowered project.
- West Bromwich Albion (2020, 8 January). New programme empowering relationship between daughters and dads.
- Sports Connect. (2020, 8 January). Five new clubs join ‘DAD” programme.
- Sport Industry Group (2020, 8 January). Six EFL clubs to take part in women in sport initiative
- Newcastle Weekly. Murphy, B. (2019, November 7). Home grown program goes state-wide.
- Illawarra Mercury. Gregory, H. (2019, November 2). Homegrown dads and daughters program rolls out across NSW.
- The Newcastle Herald. Gregory, H. (2019, November 1). Homegrown dads and daughters program rolls out across NSW.
- Namoi Valley Independent. (2019, October 2). Check your super powers dads, you can make all the difference.
- The Central Western Daily (2019, September 28). NSW Office of Sport deliver Daughters and Dads Active and Empowered program.
- The Central Western Daily (2019, September 28). NSW Office of Sport deliver Daughters and Dads Active and Empowered program.
- The Telegraph. (2019, 27 June). Dads: here’s how to keep your daughter fit for life.
- Charity Today. (2019, 17 June). Daughters and Dads programme highlights the power of father-figures.
- Sport England. (2019, 9 June). Why we invest in Women’s football. Women in Sport – Daughter and Dads.
- Connect Sport. (2019, 6 June). Women in Sport campaign recognises role of fathers.
- BBC World Service (2019, 19 March). The Why Factor (Podcast). Fathers and daughters.
- NSW Government Office of Sport. 6 March, 2019). Building gender-balanced sport this International Women’s Day.
- NSW Office of Sport. (2018, December). Ministerial media release: Her Sport Her Way shaping the future of women's sport.
- The Newcastle Herald. (2018, October 26). University of Newcastle health program for dads and daughters expands to the UK.
- The Newcastle Herald. (2018, October 15). Girls and boys need more activity, University of Newcastle research says.
- The Newcastle Herald. (2018, August 15). Hunter Children’s Research Foundation.
- ABC Life. (2018, August 8). Here’s how dads can help raise body-positive kids.
- Heart Foundation. (2018, May 24). AusPAnet – Australian Physical Activity network. How dads can take the lead.
- National Association for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (NAPCAN). (2017, August). 2017 Play Your Part Award recipients.
- Sports Medicine Australia. (2017, June). Sport Health. Volume 35, Issue 1. 5 minutes with Philip Morgan.
- Northern NSW Football. (2017, March 9). Female Football Seminar for Female Football week - Guest speaker.
- The Newcastle Herald. (2017, February 7). Newcastle University introduces DADEE program to promote gender equity and improve health.
- The Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation. (2017, February 6). Highlights from the 30th ACHPER International Conference, Canberra, Australia- First Highlight- DADEE Program – Prof. Philip Morgan.
- The Newcastle Herald. Gregory, H. (2016, August 25). Teaming up to get fit.
- Coaching Life. Morgan, P.J. (2016, July 6). Physical Activity is associated with a wide range of physical and mental health benefits. Participating in regular physical activity during childhood is vital for optimal growth and development.
- The Newcastle Herald AURORA magazine. Morgan, P.J. (2016, July). DADEEs girls demonstrate significant improvement in activity levels and well-being.
- Crinkling News. Thurlow, L. (2016, June 6). Like father, like daughter.
- The Newcastle Herald. Valentine, R. (2016, May 29). Professor Phil Morgan to discuss family fitness programs at HMRI seminar http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3935392/a-taste-of-fitness-for-families/
- The Star. Valentine, R. (2016, May 29). Professor Phil Morgan will offer key strategies for healthier family lifestyle during HMRI week. http://www.newcastlestar.com.au/story/3930580/tips-for-healthier-living/?cs=1535
- The Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation. (2016, April). 30th ACHPER International Conference Keynote Speakers – Professor Philip Morgan, University of Newcastle (AUS)
- The Newcastle Herald. Cronshaw, D. (2015, December 29). University of Newcastle Professor Philip Morgan issues obesity warning http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3617802/diet-fads-not-the-answer-to-beat-obesity/
- Australian Childhood National Review. Arburthnott, J. (2015, November 11). Are we underestimating a father’s role in fighting obesity? http://www.australiannationalreview.com/underestimating-fathers-role-fighting-childhood-obesity/
- Port Waratah Coal Services Magazine. (2015, November). Storylines – celebrating and showcasing the work of PWCS community partners over the last three years. Regarding the DADEE program pp. 41 http://www.pwcs.com.au/media/1664/2015_storylines_final_online.pdf
- Coalface Magazine. (2015, August 12). Mining Suppliers Dominate Business Awards. Regarding Port Waratah Coal Services Award for contribution to the region
- Port Waratah Coal Services. (2015). Case Study – Healthy and Active Community. Regarding the DADEE program http://www.pwcs.com.au/community-environment/community-partnerships/case-study-healthy-and-active-community/
- ABC News. (2015, January 30). Dads and daughters study doubles numbers http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-30/dads-and-daughters-study-doubles-numbers/6056432
- Coalface Magazine. (2015, January 5). Dads lead the way for their daughters http://coalfacemagazine.com.au/dads-lead-the-way-for-their-daughters/
- Kids on the Coast. (2014, December 16). DADEE to benefit young girls http://www.kidsonthecoast.com.au/2010-news/dadee-to-benefit-young-girls
- The Maitland Mercury. Swain, E. (2014, December 3). Maitland dads encouraged to take part in father/daughter exercise program http://www.maitlandmercury.com.au/story/2741088/dads-and-daughters-exercise-to-improve-girls-well-being/
- Newcastle Herald Editorial. Kirkwood, I. (2014, December 3). Family fun and fitness http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2738368/editorial-family-fun-and-fitness/
- Newcastle Herald. Gleeson, A. (2014, December 2). Study wants to help daughters http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2737913/study-wants-dads-to-help-daughters/
- ABC News. (2014, December 2). Physical activity program hopes to make more resilient and confident http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-02/physical-activity-program-hopes-to-make-girls-more-resilient-an/5934008
- Gold Coast News.com.au. (2014, December 2). Physical activity program hopes to make girls more resilient and confident http://goldcoast.news.net/article/2384900/
- Port Waratah Coal Services. (2014, December). The DADEE of all activity programs to benefit young girls http://www.pwcs.com.au/news/latest-news/the-dadee-of-all-activity-programs-to-benefit-young-girls/
- Twitter. (2014, December). #DADEE https://twitter.com/hashtag/dadee
- The Minds Changing Lives Podcast. (2023, July 18). The game-changing program revolutionising female participation in sport.
- ABC Newcastle Breakfast. Jenny Marchant & Dan Cox. (2023, July 28). Professor Philip Morgan promoting the Daughters & Dads Teens survey.
- University of Newcastle – The Minds Changing Lives, Stories from Hippocampus Podcast. (2023, July 18). Ep 8: The game-changing program revolutionising female participation in sport.
- ABC Newcastle. Kia Handley. (2023, June 22) Dr Alyce Barnes discussing the D&D program and promoting the upcoming UoN lecture series: Looking Ahead “Women in Sport”.
- Shooting the Breeze Podcast. (2023, February 3). Ep101: Daughter’s and Dad’s Active and Empowered with Prof. Phil Morgan.
- ABC Newcastle – Breakfast with Dan Cox & Jenny Marchant. (2022, October 17). Interview with Dr. Lee Ashton; What is Daughters & Dads Football.
- Triple M Newcastle – Tanya and Steve (2022, September 6). Prof. Morgan speaking about the program as well as mention of international adaptations and upcoming Term 4 programs registration open.
- Hit 106.9 Newcastle – Nick, Jess & Ducko. (2022, September 6). Prof. Morgan speaking about the D&D program as well as mention of international adaptations and upcoming Term 4 programs registration open.
- Triple M Newcastle – News Bulletin (2022, September 6). Prof. Morgan speaking about the D&D program as well as mention of international adaptations and upcoming Term 4 programs registration open.
- ABC Upper Hunter – Saturday Breakfast with Craig Hamilton (2022, September 3). Prof. Morgan speaking about the D&D program and upcoming Term 4 programs registration open.
- ABC Coffs Coast – Breakfast with Fiona Poole (2022, September 2). Prof. Morgan speaking about the D&D program as well as mention of local partnerships and sports variants and upcoming Term 4 programs in Coffs region.
- Southern Cross Austereo. (2022, September 2). Father’s Day piece about Daughters and Dads.
- The Women in Sport Podcast. (2022, April 12). Daughters and Dads: Empowering change.
- ABC Central West. Hughan (2021, February, 9). Interview with Prof. Morgan to discuss the research behind the DADAE program.
- 2BS 95.1FM. Jack Underwood (2021, February 8) ‘Live & Local’ segment to discuss with Prof. Morgan the DADAE program returning to Orange
- ABC Central Coast (2021, February 3). Interview with previous participants Dean Butler and his daughter Abby discussing their experience participating in the DADAE Program and promoting the upcoming program at Point Wollstoncroft Sport and Recreation Centre.
- ABC NSW. Kyle Carroll (2021, February 2). Interview with Prof. Morgan regarding DADAE’s development since 2014, our latest research, the future of the program and what can be learnt.
- 2NUR FM News (2020, December 1). DADAE’s Australasian Green Gown Award win featured in the news section.
- ABC Newcastle Breakfast Radio (2020, February 13). Regarding Daughters and Dads Active and Empowered Cricket roll out over NSW.
- ABC Radio News. (2019, October 31). Interview with Prof. Morgan regarding Daughters and Dads Active and Empowered partnership with NSW Office of Sport
- ABC Newcastle. Marchant, J & Cox, D. (2019, October 31). Interview with Prof. Philip Morgan to discuss the Daughters and Dads Active and Empowered partnership with NSW Office of Sport.
- ABC1233. Hamilton, C & Homer, B.(2019, May18). Interview with Prof. Philip Morgan to discuss the DADEE Program.
- ABC 1233. Russell, G. (2018 June 4). Interview with Prof. Philip Morgan to discuss Women sport coaches.
- ABC 1233. Homer, B. (2018 March 8). Extended radio interview for International Women’s day to discuss gender equity and DADEE.
- ABC State-wide. (2017, September). Interview with Prof. Philip Morgan to discuss DADEE Program.
- 744 ABC Melbourne. (2017, January 21) Interview with Prof. Philip Morgan to discuss DADEE Program.
- 2NUR FM. Sergeant, T. (2017, February 24). Interview with Prof. Philip Morgan & Prof. John Fischetti to discuss the DADEE Program.
- 2NURFM. Sergeant, T. (2016, June 1). Regarding Prof. Phil Morgan’s public seminars at HMRI about health programs for families
- 2NURFM. Reid, V. (2015, November 23). Wellbeing. Regarding the DADEE program and the latest research
- SEN 1116. Coburn, P. (2015, September 9). Fit and well with Paul Coburn. Regarding the DADEE program https://audioboom.com/boos/3557483-fit-and-well-with-paul-coburn
- ABC radio Canberra. Salisbury, C. (2015, August 21). Health and nutrition. Regarding men’s health
- ABC radio news, National. (2014, December 2) Cox, D. Physical activity program hopes to make girls more resilient and confident
- ABC radio, Brisbane, “Shed Happens”. (2014, April 12). Smith, P. Regarding dads and daughters
- ABC radio, Brisbane. Davidson, K. (2014, March 23). Regarding dads and daughters
- ABC North Queensland. Colvin, M. (2013, November 20). Regarding Dads and daughters
- ABC South East NSW morning program. Campbell, I. (2013, November 19). Regarding Dads and daughters.
- ABC Radio News. Cox, D. (2013, November 15). Regarding HCRF grant and the DADEE program
- ABC Newcastle morning program. Emberson, J. (2013, November 15). Regarding theDADEE program
TELEVISION / DVD
- NBN News. Bilton, L. (2021, February 9). Daughters and Dads Active and Empowered rolled out state-wide
- Seven News Sydney. (2020, June 6). Special program identifying next generation of cricket stars. This media clip recognised the role the program has played in inspiring young females to engage in cricket.
- NBN News. Maher, G. (2019, November 1). NSW government splash millions on ‘Daughter and Dads’ program.
- 10 News Sydney. Goodlet, C. (2019, October 29). A new program developed in New South Wales thinks dads might be the key to motivating their daughters to get out and play some sport.
- NBN News. Kempe, L. (2018, October 25). Dad and daughter sports program goes worldwide.
- NBN News. Beyersdorf, N. (2017, September 1). Hunter father-daughter program wins national award.
- Nine News Canberra. Larouche, E. (2017, August 31). Governor General Sir Peter Cosgrove presented national awards for projects that promote children’s wellbeing. DADEE receives national award.
- NBN News. Haberfield, K. (2017, February 7). Ground Breaking DADEE Program expands.
- NBN News. Murphy, E. (2016, August 24). Girl Power – The program helping dads to empower their daughters.
- NBN News. Murphy, E.(2014, December 2). Daddy’s Little Girls Benefits from New Program http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2014/12/02/daddys-little-girls-benefit-from-new-program
- NBN News. Smyth, G.(2014, April 7). Fathers To Be Recruited As PE Teachers http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2014/04/07/fathers-to-be-recruited-as-pe-teachers